Water Tower Dog Park
The Water Tower Dog Park, Inc. (“WTDP”) is a Missouri nonprofit corporation established to construct, maintain and operate the dog park facilities located in Compton Hill Reservoir Park.
The Dog Park membership is separate from the Water Tower & Park Preservation Society membership*. For more information on becoming a member download the application at the bottom of the page or use the contact information
If you have questions please contact the Dog Park at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- Vicious Dogs
- Dogs in heat
- Animals other than dogs
- Puppies under 3 months of age
- Glass of any kind
- Food other than dog treats
- Bikes, roller blades, scooters, or other motorized devices
- Dogs that are injured, sick or in poor health.
Rules & Regulations of the Dog Park
- Hours of operation: 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Daily (Normal Compton Hill Reservoir Park hours)
- Owner are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damages caused by them.
- No vicious dogs allowed. All fights between dogs must be attended to by dogs’ owners / handlers.
- Owners / handlers must be inside the fenced area of the Dog Park at all times while their dogs are in the off leash area. Dogs are not to be left in the Dog Park unattended.
- Leash laws apply outside the fenced area of the Dog Park.
- Children under 8 are not allowed in the fenced area of the Dog Park unless accompanied by a responsible, legal adult.
- Dogs must have proof of rabies vaccination or approved titers from a licensed veterinarian.
- Gates must remain closed except when entering or exiting the off leash or catch pin areas.
- No choke, pinch or spike collars allowed in the park area. Dogs must wear leather or smooth cloth collars and display Dog Park identification tag when visiting the Dog Park off-leash areas.
- Limit 3 dogs per owner / handler at any time in the Dog Park.
- Owners / handlers are responsible for picking up their dogs’ POOP. Place all waste and trash in designated receptacles. This rule is for the off leash areas as well as the on leash areas too (i.e., the rest of Compton Hill Reservoir Park).
- Failure to comply with any of the rules and regulations for the Dog Park will result in immediate termination of all use privileges related to the Dog Park (without any refund of annual fees paid)